Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pre-Will"questions

Ooops somehow it did not post and stayed in the draft...

a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"?
Hm... I really don't know anything about Hamlet..
b) What do you know about Shakespeare?
I know his books are really really hard to understand and I personally don't like his book.However I also know that he is a real famous and well known writter. His books that I have read is : Julius Caesar and Romeo and Juliet. I have realized that all or most of his novels have tragedy.
c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"? 
Becasue like I said in the last question, his novels are very hard to understand and because of lack of understanding of the novel, it is hard to read whole book of his. When I read books I usually sketch the story in my mind but his book, it is hard to picture what is happening in the story..
d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
Maybe do real acting? I like seeing real play! And maybe people will enjoy the story better!

No comments:

Post a Comment