Monday, February 18, 2013

I AM HERE

My SMART goal is to find my future goal. I have not find them yet. I still does not know what i want to study in college or what I want to become. AHHHHHHHH! Oh well, hopefully I can find them soon. My senior project... I still have no idea what I can do for that. I want to make it special but I have nothing special in my mind... yet. Collaborative working group? Well, I don't really like studying with a group but if it is a project, then I love collaborating. To tell you the truth, I am so stressed out about colleges that I cannot concentrate in school right now. I try to do  all the homework and concentrate in the class, but I have no strength or energy. I know this is my problem and I have to fix it for myself, but (man...) I am so nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment