Thursday, February 21, 2013

FIRST QUARTER REVIEW

To tell you the truth, I have been so lazy this quarter. I did all of my assignments but I did not try them hard as I did last semester. I know I should not do this but since I have been busy for last three and a half years in high school, I feel like I need a break. 
For my senior project... I am actually really stuck on that. I want to make it special but I cannot think of anything right now. CWG and BQ, great.

Next quarter, I need to start motivating again for AP tests. I do not want to waste freakin' $81 worth of the test (DISGUSTING AMOUNT<yes, I am mad.>) And I will pay attention more in class, sorry Dr. Preston!

Suggestions? Before the AP test, we should work on some reading materials(?) Like those reading and answering questions thing. I really need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment