Thursday, August 16, 2012

Essay


1) If I had more time, I would have understand the prompt better. When I'm in rush, my understanding skill decrease. First, I understood the quote wrong. Short time enervated me that I could not think right. Also I would have write more examples. I only used one example that is not really good either. And my thesis statement was ubiquitous, it was not lucid and did not answer the prompt right.

2)I could not think right after the class becasue I was very depressed about my egregious essay. But when I got home and read the prompt again, I realized I could have done better if I have read the prompt correctly. But probably I would not have. I just can't write in-class essay. It takes me at least one hour to plan and think about how I am going to write it. But without having time to think it through, it was a mess..

3) Interruption just attacked my brain. I had something in my mind that I was going to write in the essay, so I wrote them really quickly on the other paper, but when I got back I totally forgot that I wrote them. And it shorten up the time more, so I got really rushed. Sadly, I didn't even get to get the book because my schedule did not have the bar code.

No comments:

Post a Comment