Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Out of any other AP classes, AP English was the class that I was not sure if I should take it or not. It's becasue I am really bad at writing. It takes me too much time to write one essay. However, I think the only way to develope my skill in  writing is to face the challenge. I am excited to improve my skill in writing and hopefully I can write better by end of the year! But I am still  scared that I am going to get bad scores on writing and won't get better in them. My goal would be.. improving writing skill and learn how to read and understand literatures.
Hopefully by end of the year, I would understand and enjoy reading literatures better. Most importantly, I hope my writing skill will be improved so I will not have to worry about that in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment