Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflection on week 1

1. Since I get out of the school at 12:20, I have much more time than last 3 years. But I have to walk home everyday and I have to help my parents with the store often so I don't get to go home till later. Not everyday, but several times. And also, I am a faciltator of a youth group called YMC so I have to go to the meeting twice or three times a month. So my schedule is pretty tight but I need to get used to it.

2. My junior high changed me so much. It was not because of my teachers, or classes, or friends, it was the school trip. The trip was only for top 40 students, and they get to go to Monteray and Universal Studios. When I heard that they have those school trip, I started to work hard on school works. And soon, I realized that it was not that hard to get good grades.(not in high school, only in junior high!) I still laugh when I think about those years. It was an awesome experience that encouraged me to think that I can do it!

3. I am actually looking forward to learn more about the technology part. I don't really get along with technology, it took me forever to upload your presentation video on my blog. I had to call my friend to tell me step-by-step! When I heard that we are going to use blog and post stuffs on there  (last year) I was little confused and curious about how that is going to help us in learning? But I think it is much cooler to use technology than handing boring papers in and gets grade. But I am still little concerned to show everyone (not just our righetti students) what I wrote in the blog. People might not understand I am saying or might think it is stupid, or something. But I think that is the part that I have to learn from the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment